Full Time (night) positions available in Birmingham.
A rewarding job that can help make a difference in the lives of others. This critical role ensures the surgical recovery of safe and viable eye tissue to be used in transplant, research and education.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Surgical recovery of transplant and research donor tissue
- Review of donor medical charts
- Package and ship eye tissue
- Perform minimal laboratory duties as necessary
- Prior medical experience or life sciences education, preferred
- Ability to interface with peers and hospital personnel
- Position may include on call during holidays, weekends and nights
- Valid driver’s license
To apply: Please download and complete on-line employment application, save to your computer and submit below, along with your resume.