Would you like to join a team that makes a difference by restoring sight to others?
We are focused on our purpose of restoring eyesight, and we’re always looking for passionate and innovative people to join our team. To be successful at Advancing Sight Network, you need a commitment to teamwork and a desire to practice integrity and excellence in your work. Every team member has an impact on the people we serve, and we hope you’ll consider being part of our life saving work.
Alabama Donor Services provides call center services for Advancing Sight Network and Legacy of Hope.
- Answer, respond to and document all in-coming donor referral calls in a timely manner
- Triage referral calls as appropriate for organ, eye and tissue potential
- Coordinate logistics of donation recovery with internal and external contacts
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated professional with these qualifications:
- RN, BS or MSW, preferred
- Minimum of at least one year of call center experience, preferred
- Ability to interface with peers and hospital personnel
- Excellent telephone, communication and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of pharmacology/medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of patient confidentiality laws
To apply: Please download and complete on-line employment application, save to your computer and submit below, along with your resume.
|Full/Part Time||Full Time|