Alabama Donor Services provides call center services for Advancing Sight Network and Legacy of Hope.
- Answer, respond to and document all in-coming donor referral calls in a timely manner
- Triage referral calls as appropriate for organ, eye and tissue potential
- Coordinate logistics of donation recovery with internal and external contacts
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated professional with these qualifications:
- RN, BS or MSW, preferred
- Minimum of at least one year of call center experience, preferred
- Ability to interface with peers and hospital personnel
- Excellent telephone, communication and customer service skills
- Basic knowledge of pharmacology/medical terminology
- Basic knowledge of patient confidentiality laws
To apply: Please download and complete on-line employment application, save to your computer and submit below, along with your resume.
|Full/Part Time||Full Time|