Would you like to join a team that makes a difference by restoring sight to others?
We are focused on our purpose of restoring eyesight, and we’re always looking for passionate and innovative people to join our team. To be successful at Advancing Sight Network, you need a commitment to teamwork and a desire to practice integrity and excellence in your work. Every team member has an impact on the people we serve, and we hope you’ll consider being part of our life saving work.
The Finance Manager is responsible for supporting accounting operations and general administration for the efficient business operation of Advancing Sight Network.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with development and implementation of financial policies and procedures to ensure sound financial management and compliance.
- Conducting financial analysis and reporting to provide insights and recommendations to management for informed decision-making.
- Preparing tax documents and other relevant financial reporting such as worker’s compensation audit.
- Updating list of assets and inventory
- Monthly journal entries
- Managing of the corporate card program
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Three – five years accounting and finance experience, preferred
- Proficient in fundamental accounting principles
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks Online
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a team