Would you like to join a team that makes a difference by restoring sight to others?
We are focused on our purpose of restoring eyesight, and we’re always looking for passionate and innovative people to join our team. To be successful at Advancing Sight Network, you need a commitment to teamwork and a desire to practice integrity and excellence in your work. Every team member has an impact on the people we serve, and we hope you’ll consider being part of our life saving work.
The Partner Relations Specialist is responsible for coordinating with donation partners throughout the New Orleans metro area in the implementation of donation education and contracts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the coordination and implementation of education and contracts with donation partners in the New Orleans metro area.
- Maintain consistent call schedule with area hospitals to establish and maintain ongoing relationships with all levels of hospital personnel.
- Identify needs and preferences within individual hospitals to improve eye donor recognition, referral, and recovery with special emphasis on clarifying the eye bank’s criteria for donors.
- Facilitate effective communication between hospitals, coroners, Medical Examiners, and Southern Eye Bank staff for prompt identification and resolution of problem areas.
- Maintain working relations and collaboration with other donation partner organizations as it relates to donor awareness, education, and public relations.
- Maintain donor statistics as requested by health care facilities and coroners.
To succeed in this role, you should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers and outside organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.